Thursday, April 16, 2009

THERE.....I FEEL BETTER NOW

Even though I just got through writing a post.....here's another one! In case you didn't know, I received the Bag w/Scallops Bigz die for my birthday, so I quickly made a bag using that die! Yeah!!! It made me feel better just knowing that I created something...nothing great and spectacular, but something!

Hardly any real stamping....just used the Oval All stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog, stamped on Whisper White with Bashful Blue ink, punched out using the large oval punch, and mounted on Bashful Blue card stock punched with the Scalloped Oval punch, also in the Occasions Mini. The paper is Delicate Dots designer paper from the now retired Sale-A-Bration catalog....Quick and easy!!! Gotta LOVE that Big Shot!!!!
Now I want do something else!!! Not sure I'll be up to it......My allergies are making me feel like I'm on the verge of a sneeze ALL the time. I have all the typical symtoms.....runny nose, itchy eyes, etc.....but the bright side is that this only lasts a couple of weeks and then I'm fine.

I'm actually missing taking part in some of the SCS Challenges, Mojo Monday sketch challenges, and other challenges that are posted around the internet. Once the Flatlander's Craft Fair on May 9th is over, I'll be back doing those..... I might have to sneak in a challenge or two before then though :-D

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin