Thursday, April 16, 2009

AHHH CHOOOO!!!

I had every intention of getting my house all cleaned up and doing some stamping today, but with the wind that has been blowing like CRAZY out here, I've been PLAGUED by allergy symptoms which just WIPE ME OUT!!! This time of year for me is a love/hate thing.....I love Spring, but hate my allergies!!! Anyway.....I might sit down this evening and doodle a bit. I'll post it if I do anything

Just so you have something to see.....I did take a picture of some ducks that have been camping out in our pond in the back. They come and hang out every day....not sure where they go in the late afternoon, but each morning they're back. They're so cute!!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin