Saturday, July 10, 2010

MY CLUB SWAP and PIE MAKING

Hey Stampers!

Thanks for poppin' in!!

Here is the swap that I made for my club.....it is very CAS (Clean And Simple). This is because when I tried to add something more, it just didn't look right, so I just left it alone.

The card's base is Certainly Celery and is layered with some now retired DSP. The 5/8" satin Certainly Celery ribbon is from the Summer Mini. I used the Level 2 hostess Set Fast & Fabulous....stamping a couple of the images on the cute little Scallop Rectangle (By the way.....I'm lovin' the little Scallop Rectangle Sizzlit that SU has now!!!). I layered those cuties on some Chocolate Chip bases and popped them up with Dimensionals.....and I was done!
Easy as pie!!

Speaking of pie.....Madison has decided to become a "chef" as her summer project, so the other day she made her first pie ALL BY HERSELF!

This is her finished pie crust.....simply gorgeous!!!
Here she is peeling the apples to fill the wonderful pie crust....
(please ignore the overflowing and never-ending laundry in the background!!)
Here she is learning from Grandma.....the "Pie Master"
Ready for the oven!
The finished product!!!!
YUM!!!! I think I'm going to like her new "hobby"!!!

Well, that's enough for today....

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin