Friday, July 2, 2010

In Need of Some Mojo!

Hi Stampers!

I hardly did any stamping in the month of June....and so now I'm feeling a bit "out of it". Since I didn't quite know where to begin on my own, I decided to pop in on the Mojo Monday Blog and check out their sketch for the week.....here it is....

Mojo145Sketch.gif.png


And here is my first attempt at getting my "Mojo" going....

I used the new set Awash with Flowers, which is now available in the new catalog. I also used the sentiment from the Watercolor Trio set available in the Summer Mini. The DSP is Island Oasis which also from the Summer Mini. The card's base is So Saffron layered with Old Olive. The flowers are not SU but the middle flower brad is.

Here is another card I made using pretty much the same supplies, but changed up just a bit....
Neither of these cards are great, but this has helped to light the fire! I'm itching to get back into the groove.....especially anxious to start trying out all the new and cool stuff from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.

I'm still working on cookin' up some card kits.....so stayed tuned!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!


Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Your cards are great - hope you are back in the groove now and enjoying playing with all your new items - best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin