Thursday, July 22, 2010

ARTISTIC ETCHINGS

Hi Stampers!

Thanks for taking the time to pop in!

Last night we had almost 30 Jr. High boys here from our church for a "Boys Night Out". They did LOTS of swimming, eating, and just "boy" stuff. Only 1 bloody nose, which considering how rowdy they got is, to me, pretty good! They were a riot to watch.....I think they had a pretty good time.
Well, since I was DEFINITELY outnumbered by all those young men (Madison was at a "Girl's Night Out"), I squirreled away in my stamp room and played with my newest set....Artistic Etchings.

Artistic Etchings is the set that I will be giving away for FREE in a drawing on August 1st. To enter the drawing, just place an online order, no minimum required, through my Stampin' Up! website. Once you place your order....I will put your name "in the pot" and if your name is drawn I will send you either a wood or clear mounted Artistic Etchings stamp set for FREE....Pretty Cool!!!

Well, here is what I came up with......
I also used my new Square Lattice embossing folder and all new colors! The card's base is Soft Suede (not a totally new color....but new to the core color palette), on that I layered a piece of very vanilla that was embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder. Then I took another piece of Soft Suede and layered that with a piece of textured very vanilla on which I randomly stamped images with the colors Soft Suede, Baja Breeze (a returning In Color), Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight. The ribbon is 5/8" very vanilla satin ribbon. The word is punched using the large oval and the scallop oval punches....VERY EASY!!! I think I had as much fun as those boys!!!

Well, that's it for me today.....don't forget to place your order so that you will be eligible for the FREE STAMP SET DRAWING!!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is really pretty! TYFS!
I'm a new follower!

chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin