Sunday, July 11, 2010

BLOG'S NEW LOOK

Hi Stampers!

Today I spent part of the afternoon re-vamping my blog. So, what do you think?

I have added some "tabs" to click that will provide more detailed information.....in fact, if you click on them now you will see that there isn't anything written yet. I will be adding that information in the next couple of days.

Part of the reason I am changing up my blog a bit is because I am going to be working at beefing up my Stampin' Up! business. Some of the things that I've been working on is putting together an online stamp kit club that will have it's own "Members Only" blog where I will post pictures of the project along with instructions and any other information that club members will need to know. Also, locally I am trying to add a couple of more clubs plus I'm on the "prowl" for some eager hostesses!!! So, those of you who are local who read this......how about hosting a FUN party??!!! :-)

Anyways....I'm a bit burnt out on computer work right now or I would show you the recipe file that I've been working on this weekend that I want to offer as a class......but that will now have to wait until tomorrow or the next day ;-) Tomorrow is my Monday night stamp club, so I'm not sure I'll have time to finish it up and post it.

Well, that's it for me today...

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

1 comment:

sassychicken said...

Google ads.....you go!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin