Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FREE STAMP SET EACH MONTH


Hi Stampers!

This week is zipping by!!! We have had out of town company all this week.....bunches of fun, but it does make life a bit more hectic. Also, Monday evening I had my stamp club .

Although in between all the summer fun I've been having.....I've been working on ideas....and one of those ideas is a MONTHLY FREE STAMP DRAWING. Each month I will be drawing a name and giving away a FREE STAMP SET!

Want to know how to get entered??? All you have to do to qualify for the drawing is place an online order through my Stampin' Up! website.... no minimum order required!

So....all online orders placed between now and JULY 31 will be entered into the drawing. Want to see what you could win for FREE??!!!

Well......here it is.......the Artistic Etchings stamp set!!!! (Winners will have the option of either wood or clear mount.)

OK, well Happy Shopping and Good Luck!!!


We are expecting some friends from Kentucky to drop by any minute now....so I better get some other stuff done!


Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin