Saturday, July 17, 2010

CAS BIRTHDAY CARD

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FREE MONTHLY STAMP SET!!!

Hi Stampers!

Today, I'm going to show you a birthday card that I made the other evening.....I had a great time just "playing"!!

The card that I'm going to show you today uses the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set....also a retired set called Wonderful Words. I made it very clean and simple (CAS). I used some card supplies that I already had cut, so that also made it easy....which I always like!!! I then used the new Color Coach to find something that went with the color Tangerine Tango.....I'm glad I did because I'm not sure I would have naturally gone with Tempting Turquoise.
Sorry the picture is a bit too bright.

You can't really tell from the picture but the candle flame has Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds on it. I paper pieced the cupcake and candle......SUPER EASY!!

Well....that's it for me today.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin