Monday, June 8, 2009

TONIGHT'S CLUB CARD

Tonight is my monthly stamp club and so I HAD TO get it together and come up with a card!! I have had the worst time lately in my stamping.....everything I made was ugly and so I just didn't finished them (I should post some of them so that you won't think I'm just being all hard on myself :-D). Well, I took a cyber-friend's advice (Thanks Lisa!!) and spent some time looking on SCS and on some of my favorite blogs and put a few ideas together to create this card.
It's CAS (clean and simple) and kinda masculine too. In looking through my stamp collection, I realized that I don't really have anything manly......no sports, no outdoors stuff, nothin'! So, I am going to wait for the new catalog and then purposely pick a stamp set that will fit the bill for manly....NO flowers, swirls, scallops, etc!!

Tonight we are also going to be stamping on candles....I will show you a picture of that tomorrow.

Well, it's nice to have accomplished something! Now I need to clean things up so I'm ready for some good stampin' fun with some GREAT friends!!!

Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: All Holidays, Bitty Basics Level 1 hostess set (retired)
Ink: Baja Breeze (soon to be retired :-(
Paper: Textured Baja Breeze, Kraft, Kraft DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver brads, 1" & 1-1/4" circle punches

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Hey Cindy,

Cute card! How are the kittens?

Lisa A.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin