Saturday, June 20, 2009

CLEAN & SIMPLE ~ FTL 47

Happy Saturday!!!

Well, I think I am finally getting back into the swing of having FUN stamping!!! This afternoon I created a card from the FTL 47 sketch. This sketch is from the Clean & Simple blog....this is a great blog for those who like doing CAS cards. She posts weekly sketch challenges and each Monday posts a 10 minute Monday card. Very cool blog, lots of ideas to case. Anyways....here is the sketch for this week...... And here is my card.....
You can't really tell from the picture, but I put Crystal Effects on the cherry....you can see a slight sparkle.

I don't use many primary colors....this card is made with Real Red and Pumpkin Pie. I wouldn't normally put these two colors together, but I'm so rut-prone that I forced myself to use colors that I don't usually use.

I am LOVING the new Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set coming out in the new SU catalog! I might add that I originally was going to make this a 4th of July card....using Night of Navy instead of Pumpkin Pie....but alas! The ONLY holiday (just about) that isn't included in that set is a 4th of July one! And since I can always use a birthday card....it was easily changed.

KITTEN UPDATE ~ I'll start with the runt...his name is Bones. He is absolutely the SWEETEST kitten ever to hit the earth!! I just LOVE that little guy!!! He is growing, still only about 1/2 the size of the others, but he can hold his own in the wrestling matches. The others are almost equally adorable!! I love each one.....but alas, we cannot have 9 cats!! I think that is getting into the category of "weird cat people" when you have THAT many cats. So, we need to find good homes for some of them. My daughter's friend is going to be taking one of them, but we still have about 3 that need good homes. All you have to do is see them and then you won't be able to resist them!!!

Here's some random pictures....First, here's Bones....
Here's another kitty in the flower bed....
Here's Mama and one of her sleepy babies....
Soooo cute!!! They are hard to take pictures of....they're always in motion. If you're local...come on by and take a look, you're sure to fall in love!! :-D

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Darling Dots
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (the stem only)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red DSP
Accessories: Scalloped edge, scalloped circle & 1-3/8" circle punches, deckle scissors, orange brad, Crystal effects

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin