Thursday, June 11, 2009

SCRAP PAGES

Greetings!! Hope you are having a great Thursday!

This morning I went to my monthly scrapbooking club with Gloria.....I enjoy this time so much!!! All but one of the gals are Stampin' Up! demonstrators....so with the new catalog arriving with our first June demonstrator order most of us, (except Karen :-( awwww) has the catalog. We all had fun going ga-ga over it....Karen-You were fun to watch!!! There are some FANTASTIC things in there!!! I can't wait to order from it.....I'm saving all my dimes and nickles. Great thing about this catalog is that it's good for a whole year! I am SO GLAD that SU went back to an annual catalog!! Now I don't feel so frantic to buy more than I should :-)

Well, before the catalog-viewing frenzy....we made our scrapbook pages. These, I think, are my favorites pages so far. The base pages were Kraft (which has become my new favorite color). We used Close to Cocoa ink, Confetti cream cardstock and Bella Bleu DSP. And the Big Shot die cuts ALWAYS makes everything look better!! Also used was the "Moments" from Greatest Moments rub-ons (which are ON SALE and on the Last Chance List!!).
Aren't they lovely?! THANKS Gloria for designing such beautiful pages!!!

We used the stamp set Sense of Time from the current mini catalog.....I've seen this set and love what others do with it but I've been reluctant to buy it. But it is really a nice set.....I might have to reconsider!

I better go and get dinner cookin'.....we're having salmon burgers (YUMMY!!).

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin