Friday, June 19, 2009

FLOPS

Happy Friday.....thanks for checkin' in!!

I haven't had much time for stamping the last couple of days......we've had computer problems (our monitor died and we had to buy another one) and we also have 4 teenagers from another Reformed Baptist church staying here until Sunday, throw everyday life in there and it becomes hectic!

Anyway....I thought since I haven't stamped anything the last couple of days, I would post some of the flops that I made during my "stampers block".
This next card wasn't intended to be a card....I had just purchased some embossing folders for edges and was experimenting. I put all them but one folder on this card....I used my bone to make the two score lines.
Ok, so there they are.....I'm sure I've got MANY others laying around somewhere. Hope this is maybe an encouragement for those who think all their creations need to turn out like Mary Fish's :-D (I fall into that category!!!) She's one of my heroes!!! Click here to see her FANTASTIC blog....she's also on the right sidebar "Stampin' Pretty".

Until next time....Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Ok, stop, there is nothing wrong with those cards, they are very nicely done. Give yourself a pat on the back for job well done. I have Mary Fish on my favorites list now. Thanks for introducing her to us. Oh, how are the kittens?

Lisa A.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin