Sunday, June 7, 2009

"GRADUATION" & A BIRTHDAY CARD

Hope you are having a great weekend!! We have had a very relaxing weekend after a busy week. On Friday, Andy and Madison "graduated" from 6th grade. The school had a very nice ceremony. That evening we celebrated by going to our favorite burger joint, In-n-Out Burger, and then went to the movies to see "Night at the Museum 2, Battle for the Smithsonian".

Here's a picture of Andy and Madison with their certificates.....
Also, today is our pastor's birthday, so I made him a card.....I actually finished it too!! He is a coffee-lover, so I used the coffee mug from the retired hostess level 1 Bitty Basics stamp set (which I LOVE this set!). The picture didn't turn out too good, but the card's base is Kraft.
Maybe this card will help me get back into the "swing" of things. In fact, I MUST get back to it since my monthly stamp club will be here tomorrow (Monday) evening!! I have a few ideas rolling around in my head.

Have a great Sunday!!!
Until next time,
Find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Awe, this is too cute too! I love making "Clean and Simple" cards. What is weird is that I love all of these coffee and latte cup stamps, and I don't even drink the stuff.

Lisa A.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin