Saturday, June 27, 2009

SEASIDE

Hope your weekend is relaxing!!! We have had a much needed low-key weekend.....it's always nice to slow things down and just enjoy being home!

Today, I had some time to stamp and made a few cards....I've posted all but the one pictured here on Splitcoast. If you are interested in visiting my Splitcoast Gallery....just click here. Most are in both places, but there are some cards that I put on there and not here and visa versa.

This card was EASY to make....Of course, I used the Big Shot with the Top Note die for the main panel and then I used a scrap piece of DSP, and tore it on the bottom. The card's base is a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of textured Pacific Point cardstock. I stamped the shell in Pacific Point and the sentiment in More Mustard. Then I sponged the edges and the shell in More Mustard. I then took the sponge and just lightly sponged all over the Top Note. I finished it off with 2 brads....I think they are So Saffron in color...but they matched so I used them :-D
Such FUN!!!

Then I just couldn't resist posting some more CUTE pictures of Bones....Thought about giving the following pictures the title "Cat and Mouse"....
Awwwwww!!! Isn't he just the CUTEST!!!!????

Well, it's HOT here....about 103 degrees.....I'm going to go jump in the pool!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings, Cindy

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Seaside, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Textured Pacific Point, textured very vanilla, DSP (I don't know the name)
Ink: Pacific Point, More Mustard
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz die, brads, sponge

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Pretty card. I love sea shells.

Bones is way too adorable! Can I have him? Only joking, I know you are keeping him. Keep posting photos of him as he grows. God love the little guy he looks so sweet in every picture.

Blessings, Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin