Saturday, November 5, 2011

GIVE THANKS

Today's card is one that my stampin' friends are going to be making at our stamp club this month. I saw a card similar to this one on a stamping website.....which I changed up just a bit.
I made the circles by using the masking technique. I punched a circle from a scrap, making a template, and then sponged the middle circle, then masking off the center circle with the punched piece, I put the punched template on each side and sponged the other 2 circles.

I love fall and the cooler weather.....and I love making cards in the colors of the autumn season. Cooler weather also get me in a cooking mood....which my family certainly enjoys!

Here's some details......card's base is Early Espresso, punched edges are More Mustard, the circles are sponged with More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, and Daffodil Delight, ink is Early Espresso.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Love this card!!!!!!!! Sorry I have been missing in action. Will email you soon.

Hugs, Lisa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin