Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PUNCHED PUMPKIN TREATS

Today I am sharing with you the treats that I made for my Tuesday morning Bible study group. They are very simple....but I think they turned out pretty cute.
Here is a close up of the bag topper....
I used our small cellophane bags and filled them with pumpkin candies....here's the entire goodie bag....
I love how they all looked in the basket....
Life has been extraordinarily hectic in our home....and stamping (even when there isn't much stamping involved...like on these pumpkins) is such good "therapy" for me. It allows me to relax and gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Love this, I love punch art! So cute!

Hugs, Lisa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin