Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PUNCH SNOWMAN

Today's card was cased from a fellow demonstrator named Sandra Green Compton.....I saw her card on the demonstrator only site Stampin' Connection.
I LOVE how the card turned out!!

The snowman is made with punches.....except for his nose, which I cut from a scrap of Pumpkin Pie and the snowflake which I cut with the Big Shot using the Northern Frost die.
I used the dots from the Create a Cupcake stamp set for the snowy background....I think it looks perfect!

It's hard to see in the picture, but I put some Iridescent Ice on the torn edge of the Whisper White paper....it's really sparkly in person!

I'm also still playing with my Sweet Press Cookie Stamps.....here is a cookie that's ready to be baked where I cut out just the snowflake....they're small so they look like silver dollar cookies.
I finally was able to take a picture of a BAKED cookie.....they get eaten pretty quick around here!
I am really pleased with the detail that remains even after baking.....they are going to make a GREAT addition to the goodies that we give away each Christmas.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

you snow man card is a great idea s0 might have to case it!!! Your cookies look scrumptious -best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin