Monday, November 28, 2011

ADVENT CALENDAR

Today I'm sharing with you an Advent Calendar that I made using the Two Tags Die and the 25 & Counting stamp set from the Holiday Mini. I used a variety of current and retired DSP for the tags and then decorated each tag.

Here's a picture of the entire Advent Calendar....
I mounted all the tags on a 1/4" thick piece of plywood that was cut 16" x 14-1/2".....my son sanded and then spray painted it white. Then Steve hammered in some "U" shaped tacks so that I could tie on each tag. I LOVE how it all came together.

Here's a few close up pictures of some of the tags.....
Inside each of the tags is a task for our family to complete together.
Here's a couple of the tasks that we will be completing....
Some other tasks include decorating the tree (of course!), making "real" hot cocoa, reading the Christmas story in the gospels, watching a Christmas movie....and a bunch of other FUN Christmas activities. I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin