Tuesday, November 22, 2011

COOKIE STAMPS

The other day, I received my new Cookie Stamp from Stampin' Up! Gosh....as if stamping on paper wasn't good enough....now I can stamp on FOOD too!!!
I LOVED it!!! It was pretty tasty too :-)

I just used the Sugared Shortbread recipe that came with my Cookie Stamp......and I think they turned out wonderfully!
Here's is the dough rolled in a ball....
Here is how they looked after I "stamped" them....
Here's a closer look.....
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the finished product because my family ate them as fast as I could take them out of the oven! The baked cookies looked pretty much the same as before they were baked....except a bit larger and puffier.

I have a TERRIFIC rolled sugar cookie recipe that I am anxious to try with my new stamps. I think once Thanksgiving is over....I am going to experiment with that recipe. But overall, I just love these new cookie stamps. I'm looking forward to new stamp designs that are sure to come!

Just in case you are wondering what the Cookie Stamps look like....here's a picture....
Until next time, find some time for stamping (on paper or food)!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin