Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BABY GIRL BOOTIES

I've been wanting to make a baby card using the new Stocking Building Punch and Stitched Stockings stamp set....so here is a quick card that I made today.....
The only thing I'm not very happy with is the trim on top of the insert....Darn it!!! I didn't centered the border punch very well....so the ends aren't even. Of course, that is where my eye goes each time I look at this card :-o
Oh well.....now don't you go starin' at the trim either!

Here's a close up of the booties....
Colors used were Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.
This card was super easy....and quick!....which is always good for me!

Well, now I need to find somebody to send this card to.....I'll have to keep my eyes open for a new baby girl!

Well, thanks for dropping in.
Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Cindy! I love the colors. Of course the bow and the pearl are the perfect touches!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin