Saturday, October 1, 2011

SPOOKY MUMMY

The other day I spent a couple of hours in the late afternoon having some fun and RELAXING....all while stamping. And with this being the first day of October.....I thought I should post something Halloween!

I've seen many different versions of this mummy....and wanted to try one myself.
Isn't he cute??!!
I stamped Basic Black card stock with the spider web from Wicked cool with White craft ink. I tore strips of Whisper White and then sponged the edges with Basic Gray ink and glued them to a 1/4 sheet of card stock...which I then ran through my Big Shot using the Top Note die. Then I sponged the edges of that. I stamped "Spooky" with Basic Black ink and the web I stamped with Basic Gray. Punched it out with the large oval and layer that with the scalloped oval punch. The eyes are 1" circles, sponged with gray, and the black pupils are punched with the 3/4" circle.....I then just tucked them in the layers of mummy wrap.
I know that I keep saying this....but this card is another good way to use up scraps of Whisper White paper.

THANKS for stopping by.

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin