Monday, October 3, 2011

HAND-PENNED HOLIDAY PUMPKIN

Today's card was a quickie that I made the other afternoon. It's a very simple card....which I love simple....but I also think it turned out very cute.
For an added touch.....I embossed the background with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.
The sentiment is from the new Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini. I LOVE this set....it is beautiful and elegant.
One of these days I need to make an elegant card....I'm not very good at elegant or shabby chic. Gosh! there's another reason I need to stamp more :-)

THANKS for visiting!! Leave me a comment to let me know you dropped by....anybody who blogs....LOVES comments!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin