Friday, October 7, 2011

WICKED COOL

Today I'm going to share with you a fun Halloween card. I'm not a big Halloween fan....but I do enjoy some Halloween in small doses.
The card features a cool punch art cauldron.....which was perfect for cookin' up some witch's brew!
The punches used were the extra large oval, word window, jewelry tag, 3/4" circle punch, and a good ol' regular hole punch (not sure what size that is).
The base is Pumpkin Pie and the DSP is some Night and Day DSP that I ordered from the Clearance Rack....click HERE to see some GREAT items marked down at least 60%!!

I think things are beginning to level out here at home.....truth be told....I don't think I could take much more of sicknesses and casts! Other than Steve and Andy being in their matching casts....Madison is pretty much over her mono. The upside of mono is that bedtime is now welcomed by her and she's usually in bed asleep long before her bedtime :-)

Well...that's it for me.

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love the upside down witch card - so comical best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin