Friday, February 25, 2011

PUNCH BUNCH SWAP CARD

Hi Stampers

Well, I'm back with my swap card. I almost feel a bit embarrassed to show you after Jamie's gorgeous card.....I definitely need to step up my stamping efforts :-o

What I did do on this card was look at the Color Coach and use the colors that it suggested for So Saffron.....So Saffron, Riding Hood Red and Soft Suede.

Then I wanted to use the new Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch.....which I LOVE! This set is FREE with a $50 purchase of SU goodies! Nothing hard at all about this card.....just get out your Big Shot and punches and....Viola! a card is done!
Well, I need to scoot.....Grandma has a dentist appointment and I still need to get myself ready to go to town.

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

4 comments:

Carrie Sampsel said...

Cute card Cindy. Because you have such a wonderful blog I'm passing the Stylish Blogger Award on to you. For details about this award visit my blog at www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com.

Paula Stewart said...

Following you from SC, #354 http://sweetshoppecards.blogspot.com/

Ann Schach said...

Love the color combination, Cindy! And the texture on the flower petals is a fabulous touch!

Unknown said...

Very cute, and the color combo is great. Following you through SC. I'm #380. Happy stamping!
cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin