Friday, February 11, 2011

FRENCH FOLIAGE

Hi Stampers,

Today I'm sharing with you a card that I made the other day using the now retired (sniff, sniff) French Foliage set.
I am so hoping that this set will be brought back in the new catalog which will come out July 1....but, I think the chances are pretty slim :-(

I wanted to make a card using the technique where you ink your clear block and then stamp a background with it....super easy and I LOVE the look! There seems to always be more than one way to use a stampin' tool!

Well....here's the card.....
The card's base is River Rock. I also used River Rock to stamp the background words and the block background. I stamped the sentiment and the leaf in black, along with the "splatter" marks.

Nothing hard about this card.....I'm considering using this as my second card for Stamp Club on Monday.

Well, that's it for me today.....I'm looking forward to a relaxing and fun weekend with my family. I think we are continuing our quest for a boat for my husband's birthday....might even include a shopping trip to Ikea!!!

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Very nice card! TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

A Work of Heart said...

Following you now from Stampin Connection, Im #113.

Hope you can follow me too!

Karla c(:

Cindy said...

Gorgeous card! Wish I had bought that set. I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award!! I've been following your blog....it's wonderful. To see what you have to do, visit me at :
http://turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin