Tuesday, February 8, 2011

VALENTINE'S DEFINED

Hi Stampers,

I'm back today with one of the cards that we will be making on Monday at Stamp Club. I got the inspiration for this card from the demonstrator only site Stampin Connection. It uses the new cupcake punch as the pot for the flowers and the new set Valentine's Defined from the Occasions Mini catalog. It also used the new Tulip border embossing folder that is also in the Occasions Mini.
Well, I've gotta run and get some stuff done.....I think Steve and I are going to be heading over to Gilroy tomorrow to look at a boat for his birthday.

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great card...it showcases so much! Very pretty.

Lesley said...

what a great card the colours are gorgeous best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin