Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JAMIE'S SWAP CARD

Hi Stampers!

Today I am going to share with you a card made by my friend Jamie as a swap card for February's stamp club. It's so lovely and elegant....I just LOVE it!!!

She used the Emboss Resist technique for the flowers......she also stamped faint background images which really gave it some depth. She used the Darling Dots embossing folder on the bottom portion of the card....once again, no card seems complete without something Big Shot-ed (that should be a new word ;-o)
This card is really stunning in person.....I wish I had a camera that did cards like this one justice.

Thanks Jamie!!! You did a PERFECT JOB on this card!!!

I will be back soon and share with you my swap card.....but don't get too excited.....this card is a HARD act to follow :-)

Until next time, find some

time for stamping!!

Blessings......Cindy

3 comments:

Leena Girsa said...

This is so pretty! Jamie did a wonderful job...I love the emboss resist! Just wanted to let you know I'm now following your blog from SC #342...hope you'll retunr the favor when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

Wonderfully Made! said...

Vintage Vogue is one of my favorite stamp sets!
I'm a new follower from SC!
Melissa
www.madewonderful.blogspot.com

Carrie Sampsel said...

That is a great card. That is a technique I should use more often. I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie Sampsel
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin