Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THREE LITTLE WORDS

Hi Stampers....Hope you had a relaxing three day weekend. We did....the weather was PERFECT! It was sunny and warm and just perfect for bike riding and being outside. I know that I should feel a bit guilty since the rest of the country was being pounded with snow.....but the weather is definitely a perk to living in California......I don't think it's the only perk, but not too many more perks are popping into my brain right now.

OK.....on to why I have this blog.

Thought I would post the other card that we made at stamp club last Monday.....I love how this card came together. It wasn't difficult even though it has a few layers.....I think that the dry embossed background really sets the card off nicely. The cut out flowers mounted with dimensionals also gives the card some depth.
Well....that's it for me today. Thanks for taking the time to visit.
Until next time, find some time for stamping.

Blessings.........Cindy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

a really lovely card - what do you do at your card club? Lovely weather is abonus the weather is cold and damp here in Derby - Lesley x

Lesley said...

many thanks for your reply - my e-mail address is L.roulstone@btopenworld.com
have a great day!!! I'm day off today and back at work tomorrow :(
many thanks
Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin