Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I just want to wish each of you a

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Here is a valentine that we made at my stamp club last Monday. I cased this card from another demonstrator named Crystal Lenssen....she had posted it on a SU demonstrator only site called Stampin' Connection.
Nothing hard about this card! Just emboss it half way up, stamp and punch hearts and you're done! These are definitely my kind of cards.

Well....hope you have a wonderful Valentine's!!
Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings.........Cindy

2 comments:

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - palin and simple - best wishes Lesley x

Lisa Atha said...

Too cute Cindy! I love all the hearts in a row.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

P.S. Missing you on FB, gonna have Cindy withdrawals. Haha.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin