Friday, February 12, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Hi Stampers! Well, I finally got around to taking pictures of the cards that I've made either on my own, in my club, or in class. I'm tempted to post them all today......but then I wouldn't have anything to post tomorrow....LOL!!! What I will post is the two cards that we made in my last stamp class with Karen.

The first one is a very simple, yet very cute, Valentine's card. We used the SU Elegant Bouquet embossing folder on Pretty in Pink card stock.....punched a sentiment and backing, and then tied a ribbon. Voila.....instant card. The original sample was for a sympathy card....but you could make this same card for ANY occasion.
The second card that we made was more for Easter.....but you could actually use this just to send to a friend. We used A Good Egg stamp set....you can't really tell from the picture, but the eggshell has Dazzling Diamonds on it which really sets it off nicely. We again used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder on this card and colored in the middle of the flowers.....a simple yet WOW touch.
Well....that's it for me today. I hope you all have a great 3 day weekend!!!
Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!

Blessings.........Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

These are so cute Cindy!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin