Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year stampers!!! Hope you all had a fun New Year's.....we had a very quiet one!! I can hardly believe that a year has come and gone.....and that I have been blogging all that time....not very good at times, but I haven't quit!

With the new year....comes a time for hind sight......So......Here's a look back over some of the projects I posted in 2009.....

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

This is the month that my camera had gotten broken......so I didn't have any stamping projects posted at all this month.


SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Hopefully my stamping has improved over this past year.....I know that I have a tendency to get into ruts and do the same thing over and over. This next year, I would like to become a better and more detailed stamper.....like trying new techniques and actually using my embellishments instead of "saving" them.....because isn't that why I buy them in the first place ....duh!!!!


Finally, a big THANK YOU to all of you who take the time out of your busy day to read my little blog......I have appreciated your comments and getting to know a few of you who consistently keep coming back for more "punishment". I will try and make it worth your valuable time!!!


I pray that this year brings many blessings and wonderful opportunities your way......and because God is faithful in all things, I am looking forward to this new year with much hope!!!


Until next time.....find some time for stamping!


Blessings to you...............Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin