Saturday, January 16, 2010

GET WELL CARD & HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Hi Stampers!!

Today is BEAUTIFUL!!! The sun is brightly shining and it's warm!!!! The last few days it has been foggy and cold!! So this beautiful sunshine is like medicine to my "old" bones!!! But unfortunately this sunshine is not to last.....a storm is suppose to be blowing in sometime this evening or tomorrow. Thankfully I LOVE rain.....it's the fog that makes me batty.

I wanted to show you the feminine get well card that we made at Stamp Club on Monday. It is based on this card, and this card from Karen Graff-Povis (her blog).....changed up just a bit. I like the white on white....and the Elegant Eggplant paper and ink just makes it pop!
Today is also my mother's birthday! So tonight we are all getting together for dinner at this place called Big Bubba's BBQ. I have not been, but they are known for their FANTASTIC ribs. I'm not a big rib eater, but I'll gnaw on some tonight just for my mom!!! They also have a mechanic bull for folks to ride. The kids want to ride it....not sure you'll see me on there though.....I'm kind of a chicken and not into self-inflicted injuries. But I will certainly enjoy watching other family members risking their lives :-)

Madison is in the process of making a card and she keeps telling me "Don't look!", so when she gets done, and she lets me see it, I'll be sure to take a picture and post it.

Well, I better get going. Until next time, find some time for stamping!

Blessings to you........Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin