Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CUTE PUNCH PENGUIN

Good afternoon friends! I never got back to the computer to post this card yesterday....but better late than never.

Isn't he just adorable?! We made him in my stamping class with Karen Angel that I go to on Mondays. He was VERY EASY to make....I assembled him at home because I wanted to stamp some snowflakes behind him just to jazz it up a bit.
He is mounted on a half sheet of basic gray, his feet and beak are pumpkin pie, heart is real red and the rest of him is basic black. I want to make some more of these....they would make good birthday cards too.

Well...if you need more information regarding which punches to use...just leave me a comment and I will forward those on to you.

Tonight Andy has another wrestling match. This time it is an away match, so we are going to be leaving here in about half an hour. Monday he had his very first match. He wrestled really good, but ended up losing :-( He was nervous and said that this time he will know more what to expect, etc. Monday I was a WRECK!!! I was so nervous for him I almost felt sick :-{ I'm such a pansy!!!

That's it for me today......Until next time, find some time for stamping!!!
Blessings...........Cindy

2 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

I LOVE penguins and this one is superb!

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

Aweee...This is too cute!

Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin