Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DECOR ELEMENTS

Hey there Stampers! Hope this is a good week for you.

I have had a couple of SU Decor Elements in a drawer and I finally got around to putting them all up today......I think they turned out lovely! Now that I have them up, it makes me want to get some more! My craft budget is pretty tight and when I think of spending money....Decor Elements are not that high on my wish list....but seeing how they look on my walls, might bump them up a few notches :-)

I have always loved the Thoughts and Prayer tree and so I put that up in my stamp room.....it is the medium sized tree. I think just looking at the tree will give me inspiration! Here it is......
I also put the Welcome and the Dotted Flourish in our dining room.....but I've gotta say.....putting up the Dotted Flourish was a pain!!!! Our walls are a bit textured and that just made it so hard to get the small dots to stick. The welcome wasn't bad since the letters were larger. Here's what it looks like....
They really look classy!! The more I look at them the more my opinion of Decor Elements is changing.....might be having to split my money between wall art and stampin' stuff :-)

Well, I didn't get to any stamping today.....between the Decor Elements and the Mt. Everest size pile of laundry, I was tied up all day.

Until next time, find some time for stamping!
Blessings............Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin