Sunday, November 8, 2009

FROSTY THE SNOWMEN

Hello!! Thanks for taking the time to visit!!!

I LOVE Sundays!! They are my FAVORITE days of the week!!! It's the day I get to go to church, see my brothers and sisters in Christ, and just get rejuvenated for the week ahead.

Speaking of the week ahead.....my stamp club meets tomorrow night! I always look forward to seeing the ladies in my club.

This week we are making the Christmas quilt card (from this post) and then we are making this snowman card.
This card isn't very photogenic.....it actually looks way cuter in person!

The card's base is a half sheet of Ballet Blue topped with a piece of vellum that has been run through my Big Shot using a snowflake embossing folder. The snowmen are stamped with Chocolate Chip craft ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, and then colored using a variety of SU markers. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, stamped in Real Red, punched out using the word window punch and layered on top of a piece of Ballet Blue that was punched using the modern label punch. Both the snowmen and the sentiment are mounted using dimensionals. This is a very cheery looking card!! Makes me want to smile :-)

Well......I am still somewhat recovering from my flu-bug and it is past my bedtime....so I better get to gettin!

Until next time,
Blessings.......Cindy

1 comment:

Lisa Atha said...

Cindy,

I think it photographed fine, it is very cute! I love those snowmen. Don't you just love embossing folders! So easy to use and they produce an awesome effect.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin