Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to Cindy's Inklings!!

Welcome to my blog!! Well, it isn't much yet, but I'm hoping to improve it over the next few days and weeks.

A great big THANK YOU to my friend, also named Cindy, for introducing me to the cute backgrounds. They are free on a site called The Cutest Blog on the Block. Being the computer moron that I am....even I was able to figure out how to put it on my blog. These backgrounds are adorable!!! There are all different seasons, occasions, etc. Definitely worth checking out.

Well, that is all for today. Tomorrow I will post something worth looking at......until then!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yeah Cindy for getting this up and going. I love it so far. I'll be sure to add you to my blog as a blog that I follow. Can't wait for next Monday. =)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin