Monday, October 13, 2008

Tonight's Club

Tonight my Stamp Club meets and we will be making a couple of cards.....one of which is posted below. We have a great group.....they are becoming better stampers as time goes on. GO GIRLS!!!












Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes

Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red
Paper: Bashful Blue, Olive Olive, Rose Red, Naturals White, Designer Series Paper Junior Varsity, Patterns DSP Bashful Blue

Accessories: 1/4" grosgrain Bashful Blue ribbon, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, SNAIL

The following card is a Make-n-Take that I did at the meeting....Karen Angel, my upline, designed the card. She is such a wonderful stamper!!! I LOVE all her work! I love how she used the slot punch to turn the grass into cattails.



The next groups of cards are swap cards......They were designed by Karen Angel, Lori Fleenor, and Lori Walker. THANKS ladies!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin