Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Need of Something with Ink!

Since this blog is named "Cindy's Inklings", I thought I had better post something that had ink on it!!!

I have been playing with different Christmas card ideas and came up with this card. If you click on the picture it will enlarge it and then you will be able to see that I stamped snowflakes with the VersaMark pad on the white liner.

Anyway, whenever I post a card I will also post the supplies I used to make the card.....just in case you want to give it a try or take the basic idea and change it up a bit!! All the materials will be Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

By the way, only in stamping is copying a good thing!!! In fact, most (if not all) of my best ideas have come from looking at other stampers' work and being inspired by these incredibly talented stampers.

Stamps: Winter Post (from the Holiday Mini Catalog)
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, scallop edge punch, designed label punch, ticket corner punch, Riding Hood Red 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin