Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Corn Maze Race

Last night I didn't have time to do any stamping because our family went to the local Corn Maze for the first time.

We teamed up and to make the contest more interesting, we said that the team who finished first would be able to choose whatever they wanted cooked for dinner next week.

So, with boys against the girls we began. The girls began well, but the boys finished first.

I might add that we, the girls, thought that you had to go on each of the 2 bridges before you were finished....well, that apparently wasn't the case....but since we are the non-competitive types, we let it slide (that time anyway).

With Madison and I going over AND under each of the bridges....we definitely got our money's worth! We went on probably every single path in the entire maze....Whew!!

A PUMPKIN CARD FROM OUR LAST CLUB MEETING

Ok, so I can't help myself......I'm so anxious to get projects posted, that I'm taking one from our last club meeting and posting it! It fits the season and since I didn't have time to stamp last night, this will do...











Stamps: Autumn Harvest
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Green Mulberry paper (not SU....I actually got this paper at The Dollar Tree)
Accessories: Silver brads, ticket corner punch, deckle edged scissors (not SU)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin