Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm now on Splitcoaststampers

Well, I have jumped into cyberspace with both feet!!!

Last night I uploaded a card onto Splitcoaststampers (SCS) for the first time. This morning I uploaded my second card.....very exciting!!! Both of the cards that I posted are also posted here.....but I will be putting more cards that I've made on SCS that will not be on this blog.

SCS is the BEST website for stamping! It is the website that I go to first for any inspiration and for ideas. I would recommend to anybody who needs a boost to get stamping to look at their website.

Under the "Gallery" tab, you can search for ideas by stamp set names from Stampin' Up! (SU)....just click on the "SU Galleries", they are listed alphabetically. So, for any of the stamp sets you own, all you need to do is look them up and see what others have done with that same set.....it's almost overwhelming, but totally worth it!!!

So go to SCS and check it out.....By the way, my user name is "scamfam" if you want to look me up and leave a comment. (I LOVE comments......on here and SCS!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin