Friday, August 3, 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT PIZZA

Friday night is almost always PIZZA NIGHT at our house.  We have been having pizza on Friday evenings for a few years now.
Here is our pizza for this evening.... ....it has spicy Italian sausage (just a bit so we can cut down on the fat), Monterey Jack cheese, sauted mushrooms, red bell pepper, red onion and chopped basil from our garden.
 I took a picture of it before I cooked it so that you could see the vibrant colors of the peppers, onions and basil....such a pretty thing ;-)

Here's what we devoured....
I'm convinced that good pizzas are made because of good pizza pans....I invested in a really good pizza pan years ago and I don't think I've ever had a bad pizza on it.....also cranking up your oven to about 450 or 475 degrees also makes it yummy!!

Here's what was left.....
 Leave me a comment and let me know what you like on a pizza..... :-)

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings & Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

looking very tasty - glad you don't let the familt starve have a good w/e best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin