Friday, August 3, 2012

2012 HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG IS HERE

On August 1st, the HOLIDAY MINI catalog became available to order from!!  
So many NEW and WONDERFUL items.  
Some of the very COOL things that are new to this catalog are:
  • Bundles!!  I love that Stampin' Up! has bundled matching stamp sets and framelits saving you money (15%off)!  Watch for several bundles throughout the catalog.
  • Kits!!  Several cute kits for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day!
  • Suites!!  Four new suites to fit everyone's holiday needs!
  • Samples!!  There are so many wonderful samples to CASE (copy and share everything)!
Here are some quick and cute 3x3 gift tags that I made from the products in the Scentsational Season Bundle....these little cuties were inspired by some that Mary Fish made a couple of weeks ago.
I love these little framelits....I think the little gingerbread man and the mug are my favorites....well, maybe it's the tree and the candy canes.  Oh forget it...I LOVE them all!!!
 I LOVE just about everything in this catalog!!!  
I'm having a hard time NOT going crazy ordering everything in it!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings & Hugs,  Cindy

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Seeing you cards here has made me want this set even more now. LOL! TFS...I am your newest follower via SC. Hop over and check out my blog if you have a chance.
creationsbynikki.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin