Friday, March 16, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!

Today is my sweet husband's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

He goes to work REALLY early each morning.....so the kids wanted to get up and make him breakfast today. So, I got up before the crack of dawn and made breakfast....although the kids got up just in time to eat. It was fun having breakfast together so early and seeing him off to work.....the kids promptly went back to bed as soon as he was out the door ;-)

I know that I have been AWOL when it comes to blogging....I apologize! Gosh! I hadn't realized that it had been over a month since I last blogged! I have some cute cards to post and will work at getting pictures of them so you can see them.

Thanks for visiting!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin