Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SUPER SIMPLE VALENTINES


Gosh, I've once again almost forgot that I had a blog ;-) I keep waiting for life to slow down...but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. It's all good, but it can make being a consistent blogger challenging!
Hope you have some sweet plans brewing with your sweathearts today.
We are planning to go on a large "group date" with a bunch of our friends for some really yummy Mexican food! Can't wait!

Yesterday I spent a little time in my stamp room making a couple of Valentine's for my sweet, not so little anymore, children!
Here's a picture of them acting CRAZY! Gotta love 'em!
Anyways.....here's the quick Valentine card that I whipped up in no time....thanks, of course, to my ever trusty Big Shot and the new embossing folders that are in the Occasions Mini catalog.
The card is SUPER SIMPLE!! I think I was done with both cards in less than a half hour....and I think they turned out adorable!
Well, that's it for me today....Have a wonderful day appreciating those that you love and who love you!!
Thanks for sticking with me and dropping by!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!
Hugs, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I've left something on my blog for you best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin