Friday, March 23, 2012

Elementary Elegance Birthday

I keep waiting for life to slow down so that I have time to catch up....but it doesn't seem working! On top of all the other things going on around here, the kids are now swimming 4 days a week which keeps me (and them) hopping.....but swimming does have an upside....they are sooo tired afterwards that they go to bed really EARLY!
Anyways.....I decided I better carve out some time to blog before I forget what my password is to login :-)

Today's card is one that we made a couple of weeks (or more) ago at my Monday Stamp Club. We used the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set Elementary Elegance. This is a great set! And what makes it even better is that it was FREE! and who doesn't like FREE!
Thanks for visiting!!!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin