Saturday, March 31, 2012

CORNER BOOKMARK

We are pretty good readers in our home.....our son is the avid reader, the rest of us are more casual readers or read out of necessity . So, instead of finding scraps of paper to mark our spot in our books, I thought that I would make some bookmarks.

I have seen these cool corner bookmarks and so I whipped out a couple pretty quickly. This month they are actually featured in the monthly SU demonstrator magazine...seeing them there gave me that extra push to go ahead and make them.

Here's the first one that I made.....
They are VERY EASY to make...and I LOVE the fact that they actually serve a functional purpose. Another plus is that they use small pieces of cardstock....so it's another great way to use up all those scraps!

Here is my bookmark in "action".....
I made another one that I will post in the next couple of days.

I asked my husband if he wanted me to make him a masculine one....and he promptly said "No.". I guess he thinks bookmarks are for sissies :-D

Until next time....find some time for stamping!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin