Monday, March 26, 2012

EASTER EGGS with NATURE WALK

Today's card is the other card made at my Monday Stamp Club a couple of weeks ago.
I saw a card similar to this to this one online......and knew I had to give it a try. I used 3 of my FAVORITE stamps sets on this cutie!

The grass is from one of all-time favorite sets Inspired by Nature and the eggs are from another favorite Nature Walk....stamped with StazOn Black and colored them in using SU markers. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Before I stamped with grass with Wild Wisabi, I sponged my Whisper White card stock with Bashful Blue to make it look like a sky.....I really love how it turned out.

Well, that's it.....THANKS for visiting!!!

Until next time.....find some time for stamping!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love your easter card best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin