Thursday, November 29, 2012

THANKSGIVING CELEBRATIONS

Our family had a pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving on the Tuesday before because Steve had to work on Thursday...the real Thanksgiving.  It was just our family and Steve's mom. 

For our pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving....I made name cards for us.....here is one of them....
 They were a simple tent card with some textured vanilla card stock and some retired Fall DSP.....I also used some left over leaves from the favors I made for our church's holiday tea.

On Wednesday evening the kids and I traveled to my mom's for the Thanksgiving weekend.   Of course, we couldn't leave our new little baby at home....so here is our little Miss Gussy all packed up and ready to go.  She's really getting BIG......she's so smart and sweet and CUTE!!  (I'll do another post about her soon!)
 Wednesday night after we got there, we roasted some marshmallows.  Sorry for the blurry picture.....I had my camera set on a night setting which had a long shutter time so if there was any movement it blurred.
I always forget to take a bunch of pictures before and during dinner....but here's a really cute one I took of the girls.... including Gus....
We have much to be thankful for!!!
 
Until next time, find some time for stamping!
Hugs & Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin