Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A FUN LUNCH!

Today I could kick myself for not having my camera with me! The reason is because today I had lunch a new friend, Gloria.  Meeting Gloria proves that it truly is a small world.  

Gloria's cousin, Karen, is an old neighbor of my husband when he was growing up.  We have had Karen to our home a couple of times for dinner and recently after one of her visits, she was talking with Gloria about her time with us.  The funny thing is.....Gloria is a follower of my blog!  Crazy, isn't it?!!  Anyway, after Gloria asked Karen a couple of questions, she realized that it was me! 

So, today we finally were able to meet!  It was so delightful!!  We are going to get together sometime and have some real fun....STAMPING!!!

Meeting Gloria makes me want to blog more.....because I have meet the sweetest people because of my blog.  Granted, most of our friendships are "virtual", and we may never meet in person, but I just LOVE to hear from these gals.......like Lesley in Great Britain! 

So, THANK YOU to whoever reads and follows my blog!!  

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings & Hugs, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin