Saturday, November 3, 2012

TEA FAVORS

Today is our church's bi-annual Holiday Tea.  

My "job' was create a favor to be given to all the ladies at the tea.....my budget was .50/each.  That was quite a challenge!  

Thankfully, years ago my husband worked for many years at a paper company (perfect job for a stamper's husband) and during that time he brought me home TONS of ivory/vanilla colored card stock.....this enabled me to make the following refrigerator magnet. 
 I printed the verses out on the computer and then punched them all out with the Decorative Label punch.  All the leaves were cut by a friend of mine, Janeen, on her Circuit.

I bought the Christmas fabric that SU has on sale for .99 in the Clearance Rack to use for ribbon....it was much cheaper (and I think it turned out much cuter!) than purchasing ribbon.  So we just tore the fabric into strips for the bow on the cello bags.

Here is a picture of all 296 magnets.....wrapped and ready to go!
Here is a picture of what the ladies will be receiving....
I, of course, could not have accomplished this without LOTS and LOTS of help from friends at church!!!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!!
Blessings, Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin